Universal Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mary from Colorado

2 posters

Go down

Mary from Colorado Empty Mary from Colorado

Post  Mary A Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:28 am

lol! ....I've been a member since the beginning, but forgot to introduce myself. Thanks Cher, I needed that reminder....hugs!!

My life has been exciting and interesting as I have embraced many ups and downs. By God's Grace I am a cancer survivor. Five years ago I was at work (in a bank) and had a gun pointed at my chest during a robbery. After a second robbery in a 18 month period, I quit my job and decided to give painting a try. So, now here I am....a Social Security recipient on a fairly new journey as a budding artist.

My mind has been affected by all the chemo drugs I received weekly for 13 months. Soooo, I remember to put things on a grocery list, but forget where I put the list itself! I'm good about remembering to feed our animals, but forget to start dinner for us. I'm great at getting bills paid on time, but forget to hang on to receipts for my business.

I get stuck sitting in front of a blank canvas not knowing what to paint. I don't know if I'm afraid of failure or if I fear success....it can take me a very long time to begin something new.

What I know for sure is that I am happy, healthy, and a Child of God. I have a husband that adores me, children and grandchildren that love me, and precious little dogs and cat that rely on me to keep them safe. I am secure in the knowledge that no matter what new twists and turns my life takes, I will reach the end of each new path as a better and stronger person.......with a smile on my face and love in my heart.

Your Colorado Artist,
Mary of Brush It On

Mary A

Back to top Go down

Mary from Colorado Empty Hello

Post  Admin Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:01 pm

Hi Mary
Great to see you here with us, I hope you enjoy chatting to the members and promoting your lovely paintings. Talk again soon.
Admin. Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://unicom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum