Universal Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from Random Thoughts a poetry site

2 posters

Go down

Hello from Random Thoughts a poetry site Empty Hello from Random Thoughts a poetry site

Post  E.A. Murphree Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:25 am

I live in Wisconsin USA and those of us waist high in snow can see the end of the tunnel with spring just around the corner. I have been working to reload material from a site that was "tampered" with shall we say and I am looking forward to getting back into being productive in writing and visiting all of this sites forums and other interesting features. I am so grateful to a great individual that I call my friend "Cher" for being so patient with me on moving things around, and holding on to me when I seem to slip from the grasp of many. I am very proud of being a part of Universal Community and appreciate the hard work that Cher has placed into bringing many together.

I hope everyone will visit my site:

elizabethannmurphree.wordpress.com

Have a great day.

Last edited by E.A. Murphree on Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removing email)
E.A. Murphree
E.A. Murphree

http://elizabethannmurphree.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Hello from Random Thoughts a poetry site Empty Re: Hello from Random Thoughts a poetry site

Post  Admin Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:26 pm

Hi eamurphree,

Great to see you back online and with us again. It's sad to think there are people who like to disrupt and cause mayhem, but thank goodness you can always find a way around their nasty ways. I'm looking forward to having a look at your new website. Enjoy being part of our community and share your thoughts with us all.

In Universal Love and Peace
Your Friend
Cher x ^j^
flower
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://unicom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down