Universal Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seven year old boy rescued

Go down

Seven year old boy rescued Empty Seven year old boy rescued

Post  Admin Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:46 pm

What has happened in Haiti is horrific to say the least. Approximately 200,000 people are suspected dead and many have lost loved ones. There are many children who are now orphans. Some may ask, "Where is God in all of this?"

But as tragedy occurs God appears to be a source of strength for many. I believe he suffers with us and does what he can to work miracles in the midst of the darkest times. This 7-year-old boy stands out as an inspiration and reminder to the human spirit. As one person commented after seeing this video: "He is a glimpse of God in a most dark time."

The boy, whose name is Kiki, commented on his million dollar smile, "I smiled because I was free, I smiled because I was alive."

I hope this video will give hope and inspiration to all the people who feel there is no God or love in the world. Love is there it is just not being spread by the media.

This clip was taken from the website Harmony of the Heart who have a page on Universal Love under Lifestyle. Thank you for reading my Article.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://unicom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down